City of Bremerton Closing Customer Counters to Walk-in Visitors
Staff and Services Still Available by Phone, Email and Online
Effective on Monday, March 16, 2020, City of Bremerton customer service counters on the 6th and 1st floors of the Norm Dicks Government Center will be physically closed to walk-up visitors until further notice. Sheridan Park Community Center will also be closed to walk-in customers effective March 16.
The closures are part of the City’s proactive efforts to help reduce potential spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our area.
City of Bremerton staff will continue to be available by phone and email to respond to questions and customer service needs. For additional department information, visit www.BremertonWA.gov.
City Offices Closed to Walk-in Visitors:
City of Bremerton offices on the 6th and 1st Floor of the Norm Dicks Government Center. These include:
- Mayor’s Office - Please contact by phone at (360) 473-5266.
- Community Development (DCD) - Community Development and Development Engineering staff will still be available via phone and email, and city inspections will continue. Community Development can be reached at (360) 473-5275 or visit online.
- Tax and Licensing - Staff can be reached at (360) 473-5311 or visit online.
- City Clerk - The City Clerk can be contacted at (360) 473-5323 or visit online.
- Legal Department - Staff in the legal department can be reached at (360) 473-2345.
- Utility Billing - Office physically closed for walk-in payments. Staff can be reached at (360) 473-5316 and email@example.com or visit online. A drop-box for utility payments is available outside the 6th Street entrance of the Norm Dicks Government Center.
Sheridan Park Community Center is closed to walk-in customers as of Monday, March 16. Please contact (360) 473-5305 or firstname.lastname@example.org to reach staff. Bremerton Senior Center was closed on Friday, March 13.
City of Bremerton Police, Fire and other critical City services are fully operational at this time.
“These closures to visitors are in consideration of the community’s health and well-being,” said Mayor Greg Wheeler. “We are focused on delivering services through technology and by phone to meet the needs of our businesses and residents during this critical time.”
UPDATE: On Monday, March 16, 2020 the following customer counters were also closed:
- Police Department: Call 9-1-1 for emergencies. For general business, please call 360-473-5220.
- Fire Department - Call 9-1-1 for emergencies. For general business please call 360-473-5380.
- Prosecuting Office - Contact the legal department at (360) 473-2345.
- Public Works & Utilities Engineering Division - Contact staff at 360-473-5270.