Accessibility Requests

If you have a disability and want to ask the city to improve accessibility, either in facilities or services, submit an Accessibility Request Form or email the ADA Coordinator

To improve accessibility to sidewalks, the city is adding curb ramps on an ongoing basis. If you want a curb ramp installed in a sidewalk to allow for wheelchair access, complete the Citizen Wheelchair Ramp Request Form

If you would like to file a complaint, submit an Accessibility Complaint (Grievance) Form.