Follow-Up Information

Helpful Resources & Tips
Frequently, crime victims wish to report additional information after the initial report had been made to a Police Officer. They can do this through 1 of several ways:
  • You can get in touch with the original officer you spoke to by calling the dispatch center at 360-308-5400 or by dialing 911. If the officer is not at work, you can leave a message by calling the patrol office at 360-473-5218. This office is only open during normal business hours. If the matter is urgent, any patrol officer can handle the information.
  • If your case is a felony matter and you know it has been assigned to a detective, you can reach the detective by calling 360-473-5228.
Before calling, you should have your case number handy. Urgent, after-hours matters should be referred to the 911 center.