How do I start service or request final billing?

Notification in writing is required upon transferring ownership of the property. Your account may contain charges for water, sewer or stormwater, depending on your service location. The utility account will continue to be billed for all minimum monthly charges until written notification is received of the sale and transfer of the property. Please complete the Owner Change Form (online or PDF) or the Tenant Change Form (online or PDF).

Show All Answers

1. How do I make after-hours payment?
2. How do I start automatic payments?
3. How do I make billing service inquiries?
4. How do I make payments to a delinquent account?
5. Whom do I contact about utility emergencies?
6. How do I contact the automated phone service?
7. Are property owners responsible for outstanding charges incurred by a tenant?
8. How do I start service or request final billing?
9. When is my bill due?